Under the Platinum name, The Belgian Bed offers you a superior mattress with a core built up from three types of pocket springs made of hardened carbon steel. High Touch pocket springs underneath the whole construction serve as a solid basis.
On top of that, a layer of Multi-Low® pocket springs with 2 separate HD® pocket-spring layers.
A layer of 650 g/m² black wool from the Zwartbles and Swifter sheep serves as the perfect natural pressure distributor between the underlying pocket springs and the ultimate comfort layer comes next. That is a 350 g/m² mixture of wool from the Texel and Merino sheep with Belgian flax.
Everything is finished with high-quality Belgian double jersey.
The characteristic side of the mattress contains a protective layer of fibre wadding and is finished with luxeriously stiched handles and air vents.
- Belgian Double Jersey, 7-zone structure
- Mixture of wool from Texel and Merino sheep with Belgian flax
- Black wool from Zwartbles and Swifter sheep
- 2 layers of HD® pocket springs
- Multi-Low® pocket springs, 7-zone structure
- High Touch pocket springs, 7-zone structure
In total 7653 pocket springs (in 160 x 200 cm size)
Total height: 33 cm
Combinaison comme illustré
- Headboard: Argenteuil
- Mattress: Platinum
- Frame: Medium Base
- Fabric: Facet Dark Brown
- Leg set: Angle Bronze